Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3

DAY 3: I am grateful for my daughter

I have been a mom for 10 weeks today. I could not imagine my life without my little Adelaide Rose. She is such an easygoing baby and I have so much fun with her. I am trying to enjoy every second because I know she is already growing up way too fast.

  Getting pregnant with Addie wasn't the easiest thing (read about it HERE), but I think all the time that God's timing was perfect. At home we call her "Bug". Sometimes she is "fussy Bug" and sometimes she is "Happy Bug". I love that we have a special name for her.

I am so excited to see the kind of girl and woman she turns into. Yes, I am tired, but I am loving this point in our life right now. I'm enjoying motherhood, even when Bug screams on the way to church, thus making my milk let down on the ONLY Sunday that I had to be up in front of everyone for her baptism. Thank goodness for sweaters. Here are some pictures :)


DANI

No comments:

Post a Comment