Thursday, November 7, 2013

Days 6 and 7

I think I'm going to stick to the every other day plan. LIfe gets too busy to blog everyday :)

Days 6 and 7: I am thankful for babywearing
Babywearing was a happy accident. My mom had a sling and a moby wrap for my brother when he was little and I wore him in that, but the term "babywearing" was foreign to me. Then a long ditance Facebok friend posted about a babywearing meeting and I googled it. And so started my addiction.

I LOVE woven wraps. I invested (yes, they are an investment) in my first two when I was pregnant. I use them both to death. I just got two more for my birthday and LOVE them. See, wraps are like shoes, you need them to match your outfits. They are as much a fashion accessory as they are a baby accessory.

  I am a member of my local chapter of Babywearing International. Check them out to see if there is a chapter near you. They have lending libraries that allow you to try out a carrier before you buy one (or you can borrow for fun) :)
Cooking with mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment