Saturday, November 30, 2013

I'm grateful for...

I think one of the most important things you can learn in life is to be flexible.  For example, if you plan to blog every day in November and then you realize you bit off more than you can chew, simply change the plan to do one HUGE post of 30 things you're grateful for. :)

I am flexible.

So, on this last day of November, I give you my huge list of 30 things I am grateful for.

30 Things I'm Grateful For:

1. My faith in Jesus Christ
2. My husband, best friend and lover
3. My happy, healthy, easy going daughter
4. My new hobby/obsession, babywearing
5. My education
6. My computer with which I blog
7. My health
8. My inlaws, especially my new ginormous extended family
9. My amazing 7 siblings.  They're a trip.
10. My parents.  They are the bomb diggity.
11. My past trips around the world
12. Facebook (you know you are grateful for it too!)
13. Fall weather as a refreshing break from summer heat
14. Winter weather to remind me how much I love summer heat
15. Hard apple cider
16. Pumpkin flavor in general
17. My friends, near and far
18. My country
19. The ability to cook
20. Busch Gardens...it's pretty much my favorite place in the whole world
21. Aces in Pinochle
22. My home
23. My kitty cats
24. My car
25. My church
26. Christmas lights
27. Hotdogs at the Barking Dog restaurant
28. My comfy bed
29. My crockpot
30. My camera

I have SO much to be grateful for, both material and non-material things this year.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

DANI

1 comment:

  1. I think this was written by an impostor because my daughter would never have said she likes hotdogs. ;-)

    ReplyDelete