Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Little Blessing: Adelaide Rose's Birth Story



Introducing...

Adelaide Rose

7lbs, 1oz 20.5 inches

Born at 9:50am on Sunday, August 25, 2013

Our little blessing arrived with no complications.  We arrived to the hospital with little time to spare at 10cm already!  I had been sent home twice the previous night because I was not progressing from 3cm.  We returned to the hospital four hours later at 8am.  After waiting for a doctor to arrive and get all set up and checked in, I pushed for a little less than an hour before we got to see her beautiful face.  It was quite a whirlwind.  Enjoy these special pictures.  They were taken by It's the Little Things Photography.  They are so raw and emotional and get me teary eyed every time I see them.  She also did my maternity session and is in the process of doing newborn pictures.  Her talent is amazing :)


















 Love, DANI

3 comments:

  1. How amazing! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have done this, don't remember a thing about Jack's fidt moments/hours. Such a precious thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was doing fine until I saw beth ann looking at her :) we were behind them in church and they got the text during prayer and she was emotional during the whole last hymn. it was so sweet!

    ReplyDelete