Friday, July 15, 2011

Oh, Hello Weekend

IT'S THE WEEKEND!

I may be a little excited.

This week was good.  We had company twice, 4 REAL home cooked meals ranging from lobster tails (they were on sale!) and rice to chicken parmigiana and spaghetti.  Even I surprised myself cooking that much this week.

On another note, if you do not like spending money and/or have very little self control for extreme deals DO NOT sign up for the following websites.  However, if you're like me and you love deals and out-of-the-ordinary excursions, you must sign up.  Companies sign up to give amazing deals (usually 50+% off) that are only available in limited quantities or time frames.

I do apologize for my international blogger friends.  I'm not sure if it's available everywhere.

The first is www.buywithme.com


This site is cool because if you get 3 other friends to buy the same deal with you, you get yours free!  They even provide a personal link for you to post on Facebook to get the deal out there.

So far I have bought a 2 night bed and breakfast stay in Northern Virginia for $100,  a one hour massage for $35, and a day of paintball for 2 people for $60 (included equipment).

The next is www.livingsocial.com

I just bought one off of this one, but it's a surprise for Jon.  I am positive I will blog about it later.


The last one is www.groupon.com


This one, I believe, was the original.  I may be wrong, but it was the first I had heard about.  I have never bought anything off of it yet, but it's only because stuff sold out too fast.  I mean, who wouldn't want 2 movie tickets for $8??

So check these sites out!  You may find just the deal you were looking for!


No comments:

Post a Comment