Saturday, September 10, 2011

Third Time's a Charm


There has been SO much rain this past week.  So much rain that it came into our basement.  For the past two days we've been cleaning, tearing up carpet, running fans, done tons of laundry and some furniture shopping.  It's not the most relaxing weekend ever.  

I have this habit of taking all of my clothes out when I'm getting ready in the morning.  Then, when I get home from school or work, I put it all back away.  The other night though, after school I went to work then after work I went to babysit.  Needless to say I did not put my clothes back before the flood hit so I have had to wash every piece of clothing I own.  Ugh.

There's always a silver lining, right?  Like the fact that I have thrown away so many bags that I have a bag throwing talent.  Before the camera started rolling I threw 3 bags away and got it the first time.  The camera jinxed me.






That was my weekend.  Busy and rainy, but we'll have new tile by the end of the week in our bedroom and all will be fine.

Dani  





No comments:

Post a Comment