Friday, September 2, 2011

Well, hello there.

I had two weeks of no work and school. So I should have had plenty of time to blog and do DIY crafts and organize and clean, right?  Wrong.  It's all a blur now, but I had a friend up for 4 days of the first week, more company 3 days later, then went home to my parents house for an entire week.  No laundry, no grocery shopping, no projects, and definitely no blogging.


Though I enjoyed the time off I am ready to crack down, hit the books and enjoy my school year.  I took a semester off to get married, move, and settle in.  My first semester back is at a new (an much bigger) university and is already full of excitement...and homework, unfortunately.


I don't have class on Fridays, so I have the day off of everything.  Starting next week though I will have work all days on Fridays.  I also have an internship 2 days a week.  Oh, and I just started a babysitting job.  Heaven forbid I just do one thing at a time.


But that's just me;  always busy, always tired, and always full of ideas.


This may be a long post.  I feel like I'm catching up with friends I haven't talked to in so long!


Guess what is right around the corner....


FALL!




AUTUMN!



MY FAVORITE SEASON!
This picture is from our engagement session

I just love the colors, the smells (pumpkin pie, apples, campfires), oh yeah, and my birthday!  It just makes me happy to grab a sweater and feel the chill.  I could go on and on about this.

What is Autumn like where you're from?  I'd love to know, particularly about places far off from here (hint, hint Aussies!).

I promise not to leave for a long time again.  I missed this too much!

Dani

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely engagement picture - great colours! Autumn (yes I'm an Aussie) is my favourite season too. Summer is way too hot here and it's great when it starts to get cooler.

    ReplyDelete