Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Life as it is Now

I feel like the more that is happening in my life, the less I blog.

The biggest news I have at the moment is that this marriage is moving above ground.  Yep, we're moving.  We are currently working with lenders and an agent getting ready to own a home, Lord willing.

It is a huge step and is not an easy process, but it is definitely worth it.  I will refrain from posting pictures of the home we have our eyes on for fear that it will not work out and I will have you all excited for no reason.  but trust me, it's cute.






I will keep you all updated on that and other developments.  I am hitting my high stress point for the year with final exams creeping up on me.  But a sweet summer is just around the corner.

Pray for us!

Dani


2 comments: